The test of English as a Foreign Language is accepted by more than 11,000 universities and other institutions in over 190 countries and territories and is one of the important tests for non-native-English speakers to test their proficiency in English. The TOEFL score would be valid for two years.
- Reading:The test is conducted for almost 54–72 minutes. The aspirants would be asked to read 3-4 passages, and each of them would contain 10 questions.
- Listening: The test approximately runs for 41–57 minutes, where five to seven audios would be played, and each audio would contain 5 to 6 questions
- Speaking: There would be four tasks, and each one would have almost 17 minutes to complete them.
- Writing: It generally has essay questions, and the duration extends up to50 minutes
Why Triumph Hub?
- Separate batches
- Fast-track training available
- Flexible class timings
- Regular mock Tests and immediate results