The OET (Occupational English Test) tests are for healthcare workers who want to migrate and start their careers in English-speakingzones. It is specially designed for professionals perusing dentistry, dietetics, medicine, nursing, occupational therapy, optometry, pharmacy, physiotherapy, podiatry, radiography, speech pathology, and veterinary science.OET is recognized by councils in Australia, New Zealand, the United Kingdom, the USA, Ireland, Dubai, Singapore, Namibia, and Ukraine.
OET on Paper at a Test Venue
The OET paper test is the exam delivery mode for OET students for over 30 years. OET tests, in general, have 4 components (Reading, Writing, Speaking, and Listening).
OET on Computer at a Test Venue
OET test on the computer (at test venues) has the same exam format. The test will be evaluated by highly-trained examiners who mark paper-based OET.
OET at Home
OET at Home is for candidates to attend the exam from their own homes. OET at home will have the same format, timing, and difficulty as a test in the OET test venue. A reliable desktop/laptop with a good internet connection is the basic requirement.
- Listening: This consists ofrecorded conversations related to healthcare, and up to two sets of audio would be played. The test is conducted for almost 45 minutes.
- Reading: The duration of this test is almost 60 minutes. This is divided into two parts, Part A, and Part B& C are combined. The candidates would be asked to read the passages, and the questions consist of matching, sentence completion, and short answer questions
- Writing: The duration of this test is almost 45 minutes and the candidates are asked to write letters as a part of their tests, based on healthcare.
- Speaking: The test is approximately conducted for almost 20 minutes, and the candidate has to take two role plays.
Why Triumph Hub?
Triumph Hubfocuses on imparting a comprehensive package of classes, assessments, and periodic tests that can enhance the confidence of the aspirant taking the tests.
- Experienced staff with international exposure
- Periodic tests to extensively enhance the quality of the students
- Up-to-date study materials, and digital library
- Mockup tests, and immediate scores on the tests
- Flexible timing and batches
- Support and guidance from old students settled abroad through Triumph Hub